when we do what we do – with joy
Tango Holiday in 2023
After a long tango break, we’re excited to announce we are ready for more Tango activities, combined with the beauty of the Cretan nature and culture.
With dancers from all over the world and also local Tangueros/-as we will enjoy our Tango holidays on the beautiful island of Crete.
1. Where can I find the program schedule with Milongas and Tango Workshops?
– You can access the program schedule by clicking the button above or using this link here.
2. How can I view the prices?
– The prices can be found at the end of the PDF with the program schedule.
3. Do I need to register for a Milonga?
– No, registration is not required, but it would be helpful for us to know in advance if you plan to attend so that we can better organize the event.
4. Do I need to register for a Tango workshop?
– Yes, you must communicate with us beforehand in order to participate in the Tango Workshops.
5. Until when can I book a Full Pass or a Milonga Pass?
– Various passes are available until May 21st, including the Full Pass1 for 25 € (WS & Milonga of a Day).
6. How can I register for a Milonga, Tango Workshop, or any of the passes?
– To express your interest or book a pass, simply send us a message on our Facebook profile “Tango Trips Tangoreisen,” or email us at info@tangotrips-tangoreisen.
7. Do I need to come with a Tango partner?
– No, you can attend alone. We have many tangueros and tangueras from the local tango community, so we can ensure that you will have a partner for the Tango Workshops.
8. Do I need to book my own accommodation?
– Yes, we only offer the Milongas and Tango Workshops that are included in the Full or Milonga passes.
9. Where is the best place to book accommodation?
– Our events mostly take place in Heraklion, with 3 events in Rethymno and 1 in Chania. It’s up to you to choose the location based on the events you wish to attend.
10. Where can I find the addresses of the event venues?
– You can find the relevant links at the end of the program PDF.
11. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Spring EDITION 2023
1st – 14th of June